The Abbottsford project was a refurbishment of an early 18th Century Grade II* Listed town house. Built in 1714 by Francis Smith Hitchman Stone restored the fabric of the building and converted it from Council offices into 4 apartments. The project involved meticulous treatment of period features and details such as stonework, joinery and carpentry. As well as the conversion delicate insertion of modern materials were incorporated such as thermal and sound insulation.
New Dwelling, Kineton
Georgian detailing and a symmetrical discipline allowed a design of grandeur, whilst a simple palette of materials kept this one off new build development sitting comfortably within the context of its surroundings.